Our sweet Memphis is 3! He is growing up too fast for my liking, but I can't seem to slow him down. He loves doing anything and everything his siblings do and always seems to say the cutest things. We really love our little guy.
* He is 39 pounds (above the 95th percentile)
* He is 40 inches tall (still about the 98th percentile and off the charts)
* He loves reading books with anyone who will read to him, but also loves looking through books by himself
* He can count to 20 all by himself
* He can sing his ABC's
* He loves playing with his older siblings any chance they will give him
* He is still my best buddy
* His favorite food is Mac and Cheese and Pizza
* He is starting to learn his letters and knows a few of them and the sounds they make
* He loves any "play date" he can get and asks when I'm leaving any time we got to a friends house.
* He is fully potty trained, including at night. No more diapers or pull ups, Woohoo!
* He loves owls, his "softly blankets" (bamboo/muslin) and his "sparkle blankie"
* He knows all the basic shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, crescent, heart, star, etc)
* He is still mischievous and has started being a little stinker. Unfortunately, he has picked up on a few bad phrases from his older brother and loves using them.
* He loves listening to his daddy's stories
* He has learned to ride a balance bike and loves being outside with his siblings and friends playing
* He is best buddies with his Aunt Lindsey and loves having her live with us
* He says the cutest things all the time
* His favorite movies are Trolls and Moana
* He is super ticklish and has the best laugh
* He still takes naps (thank goodness)
* He loves driving the power wheels the kids got for Christmas
* He enjoys running out and greeting the mailman every time he sees him:)
* He loves "playing" (or watching Netflix) on our phones whenever we will let him
* He enjoys hopping and jumping
* He loves Pokemon, Dragons (from How to Train your Dragon), Spiderman, Star Wars, and Lightening McQueen
* His favorite color is Pink
* He is a good little eater for the most part and always seems to be hungry
* He loves playing with MagnaTiles, Cars (Disney Cars), and Family
* He has been a good sport and enjoys taking naps with mom and her bed everyday
* He hates Santa
* He loves visiting or being visited by his cousins!
* He hates dogs. He loves cats, but dogs are a no.
* He enjoys going shopping and running errands with mom (and usually Tucker)
* He knows how to write "M's" for Memphis (or "up, down, up, down's" as he calls them)
* He melts my heart with his adorable smile and flirtatious ways. He has learned to wink and its the cutest.
Memphis you are such a sweet boy who is almost always happy. If your siblings didn't tease you, I think you would be happy all the time. You are easily distracted if you become upset, and have the best laugh I know of. We are so grateful that you are a part of our eternal family and can't image life without you. We love you with all our hearts Boo Boo Bear.