2.27.2008

Pictures

I thought that I would put a few pictures up...these are some that I took over the summer and throughout the school year. Scenes, Friends, Family, anything and everything...

First up, my New York vacation with my Mom, Dad, Lindsey, and Ryan. It was a amazing!

This is a sweet picture of the Statue of Liberty taken on the boat over to the Island.


We watched the fire works over the Statue of Liberty on the 4th of July. It was a really cloudy day, but what an awesome experience. It will forever be one that I remember. This is a view of down town NY from the New Jersey side.
This is another picture of NY, New Jersey, and the Statue of Liberty.
Second, Michigan. I took a few photo's of things before my family moved out of the state. Here are a few of the ones I loved.
These grow wild all over on the side of the road. They are my favorite.

This is a park near by...so beautiful:)

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Hey I love the photos you put up-I love the one of you and Carson in the top corner-you both look so cute. I heard you went up to mom and dad's this weekend-hope it was fun! I'll have to call and talk to you about it. Love you baby