5.11.2008

Hick Party!

So, we have some awesome friends in our ward. Keri (my old roommate)'s boyfriend Jon and some of his buddies and house mates had a big bash the other weekend. They had been planning it for awhile and it finally happened. They have a friend who rides dirt bikes and they all thought it would be awesome if he jumped the Ranch. (that's their house for those of you who aren't familiar with our neighborhood lingo) He did indeed jump the house. So, I thought I would post a few pictures and the video for those of you who want to watch.

Here were two of the pre-jump events. First, Chewie here is chuggin' a gallon of milk. AND...Second, anyone could spray paint the car or bash it in.
Keri, Jon and baby Addison (due June 4th i believe) Their shirts say "Peace Out Provo, The Ranch 2008" Those were the "official" shirts for the event.:)

I miss having Keri around. I can't wait for her to have her baby though, I hope I get to babysit!
WARNING: He doesn't quite land it.
video
Here is some proof though that he made it out alright. Thankfully, all that was injured was his knee. He bent it a little in the wrong direction.

No comments: