6.04.2008

First Hair Cut!

I have been trying to get someone to let me cut their hair for quite some time. Cutting hair is a skill that I have wanted to have for a long time. But, I haven't had the chance to work on it or even see how I am at it. I have asked many people...but I guess they just didn't trust me in that area...I'm not sure why because I ROCKED! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I must say, it went really well. Besides a few long strands that i missed it looked great. (And for those of you who are thinking..."This guy must be crazy"...my mom supervised to make sure nothing too wrong happened.) Anyways, so here is a little documentation of the event. THANKS MICHAEL!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

this is such a cute picture of both of you! Good job with the cut.

pooponastick said...

Man you really HACKED that kids hair. Geez Aubz i'm never gonna let you anywhere close to my head!