7.14.2008

Michael's Family Reunion

I got to go with Michael to the Johnson family reunion this year. (His mother's side of the family) After flying back from GA, Michael picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to Idaho Falls, ID. We spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday at his grandparents house having fun. I got to meet his parents and some of his siblings for the first time, and all of his extended family in one big bang. It was quite the weekend.

I will admit that I was a bit nervous (thats a lot of people all at one to make an impression on) but it was great. All of his family was super nice and welcoming. No one even gave me a hard time for being there. (Though some of his cousins weren't to happy with me when I creamed them all at Scum.) All in all i had a wonderful time.

Here are a few pictures from the event. Ok so here are a few pictures of the football game they played and some of Michael and I:)

Playing football. (Michael is a bit older then most of his cousins.)

Michael on the fence.

More ball. (Thats his sister in front of him there.)

Oh cute! Cute Michael, cute sunset!

Just the two of us.

2 comments:

Michael said...

thanks for coming on the trip with me Aubry Tucker

JAG said...

Ok so Michael is so cute!! Good job!! :)