10.27.2008

Tags

Tiffani tagged me and since I have never done one before, I thought I would give it a try. Here we go.

10 years ago i . . .
1. was 13 and in 6th grade
2. lived in Tallahassee, FL
3. was hating middle school
4. had bangs
5. was best friends with Amelia Lunt

5 things on my "to do list" today . . .
1. Don't forget anything for school! (I forgot 2 things and had to come back after my first class.)
2. Turn in white prismacolor drawing
3. Go to ward talent show at 7:30
4. Register online to get tickets for the Christmas program by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
5. Carve Pumpkins and Michael and Kevin

5 snacks I like . . .
1. ANY candy
2. smoothies
3. pretzels
4. pickles (thats a recent thing)
5. salad:)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. Get a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse in red and have it restored to look like new.
2. Buy a nice house and furnish it all cute:)
3. Give some to my family and friends.
4. Get laser hair removal and plastic surgery.
5. Travel the world with Michael.

5 places I have lived . . .
1. Syracuse, UT
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. Saline, MI
4. Provo, UT
5. back to Syracuse, UT

5 jobs that I have had . . . (in no order)
1. Famous Footwear
2. Pizza Pipeline/American Pie/Big Daddy's
3. Electric Beach tanning
4. Kohls
5. American Eagle

8 other favorite tags from Tiffani

8 favorite TV shows I love to watch . . . (once again in no order)
1. Lost
2. 24
3. The Office
4. Friends
5. Prison Break
6. King of Queens
7. Home Improvement
8. Pushing Daisies

8 things I did yesterday . . .
1. went to church
2. went to "Temple Prep" with Michael
3. hung out with Michael
4. watched "A Series Of Unfortunate Events"
5. did a drawing for class
6. checked my email
7. talked to my mom and sister
8. read

8 favorite places to eat . . .
1. Olive Garden
2. Buffalo Wild Wings
3. El Matador
4. Hungary Howies
5. Zupas
6. Subway
7. Jets
8. Fazoli's

8 things I am looking forward to . . .
1. marrying Michael!
2. being done with this semester
3. being with all of my family for the wedding and Christmas next year
4. have kids (not for awhile, but eventually)
5. carving pumpkins
6. finding a new job!
7. getting grants for school
8. losing weight

8 things on my wish list . . .
1. laser hair removal
2. plastic surgery
3. a good job that I love
4. an eclipse
5. motivation to exercise everyday
6. enough money to get what I want
7. travel the world
8. clean flicks to be back in business

8 people I tag . . .
1. Lindsey
2. Keri
3. Liz
4. Jessica
5. Amelia
6. Emilie
7. Petra
8. Lauren

3 comments:

Trent and Amelia said...

yea! Ive always wanted to be tagged!!! That was fun reading all your lists, but I can't believe you would say you hated middle school, "the deer" was the best!! ha

Harris Family said...

Oh how I love that photo of you two! It just makes me so happy for the both of you...hurray for finding each other! Can't wait to see the rest of them. LOVE YOU!

Jess and Rhet said...

That picture is gorgeous!! Ok, now that Colbster is 3 weeks, I have decided to enter the blog world again. Photos to come...except I can't find any where both of his eyes are open (he looks like he is missing an eye in most photos). I should just send them anyway, before Ben actually DOES remove an eye.