2.26.2009

Guess who's going to see David Archuleta!?

That's right:) Yesterday I won tickets on the radio to see David Archuleta in Salt Lake City on March 27th. I had heard he was coming, but knew I wouldn't be spending money to get tickets. I was so lucky , I turned the channel just in time to hear them announce that they were going to give a few tickets away and figured, "Why not?"

Well it paid off. I won 2 tickets:) I am not sure where the seats are or if they are even that great. But hey, I'll take it!

2 comments:

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Does it show my age and my cool-less-ness that I don't know who this is? The Mormon AMerican Idol guy is my guess- but I am only 60% sure on that one. I used to be knowledgeable in music. Now I am pretty knowledgeable in the primary color wheel. Oh well, I know you love me anyway!

Tiffani said...

I just caught up on your blog-I've been out of the blogging world for about a month. The car looks great-I like the look on your face in that photo too! congrats on winning the tickets, I know you like David A., and I bet they are decent or pretty good seats-usually the ones you win are! You'll have to let me know how they are, and how the concert is! Sounds like you guys had a good Valentines/Anniversary celebration!