3.16.2009

And Now We Wait . . .

After months of work and stress, last Friday I turned in my application and portfolio to the BYU photography program. It's only been a few days, but I am so happy and grateful to have it out of the way. Now we wait. I was told that they decide pretty quickly who is in and who isn't, but it's up to the secretaries to get the word out. So best case, I could hear in about two weeks. Worst case, the end of April. I am fine either way though. I am just so happy to not have to stress about that anymore. HOORAY! (now I can focus all my stress on getting the wedding plans completed. JK, I'm trying to be stress free!) I HOPE I GET IN!!

(Images used in my portfolio can be viewed at http://tuckerphotography2.blogspot.com )

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Woo woo! Glad you got IT in-now hopefully YOU get in!

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited that you got in. I've been thinking about it all day!! I'm so happy for you aubry :)