4.06.2009

Pay It Forward

Pay it Forward
Paying it Forward.

Here is how it works . . . the 1st 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during this year, a handmade gift from me!

If you don't live by me, leave me your address on here or email me at aubz34@juno.com.

What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! Hopefully it will be something you will enjoy and love of course:)

The catch . . . you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!

5 comments:

JAG said...

http://thegoodells.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-ever-give-away.html

I get to be #1!! WOO!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Aubry! I love this! It is such a great way to get people to think of other's right now when society is saying to be so selfish! I can't wait to use my creative talents to make other's happy! Thanks for giving me an excuse to pay it forward. And congratulations again on your marriage!! I can't wait to see your posted pictures after the big Day! I know your family is so excited!

Emilie May said...

no way! i'm number 3!!!

Aubry Tucker said...

Clearly i copied and pasted that one. I need yall to send me your addresses via email to aubz34@juno.com (not tiffdbabe@juno.com)

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Guess there is no reason to leave a comment now. (Rasberry)