6.11.2009

Our Wedding

It took awhile, but I finally found time to post some Wedding Day pictures. April, 25, 2009, It literally was "The Perfect Date", not to hot, not to cold (ok it was a little on the chilly side) but all you needed was a light jacket:)!

Just Married

The Crew :)


The Tucker Side

The Tucker Siblings

My B-E-A-utiful Sisters

My Handsome Brothers

My Nieces and Nephews

The Jensen Side

The Jensen Siblings

Just Me and My Mom

Bridesmaids

BF Groomsmen (brothers missing)

A Few of the Bride and Groom












Just Me and My Dad


All the Groomsmen (unfortunately the only pic we have)


3 comments:

Carly said...

Aubry,

I have a gift for you guys. Could you send me your address?

chucklesandgrins(at)gmail(dot)com

Love all the photos.

Tiffani said...

I could look at these photos all day...unfortunately I have to get back to my children though! Love you guys-lets chat soon.

Keri and Jon said...

Aubs!!! I love your photos! You look so gorgeous! I love your colors too! I am so sorry we didn't make it up to the wedding!! We miss you and can't wait until you get back. Addi is getting so big and picking up new things all the time. We find out Tuesday what we are having so I will let you know as soon as find out:)