6.30.2009

The Detroit Zoo

Were going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
Were going to the Zoo.
(one of my family's favorite zoo songs)


Michael and I went with his family to the Detroit Zoo the weekend before last. It was a bit hot, but a fun time.

As a quick update for my friends and family. Things are going great here. Michael is enjoying his internship. He says its not the funnest in the world, but he is happy to have the opportunity and enjoys the people he is working with. As for me, I got a job at Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders. Yes, another pizza place. It's only part time, but it has been working out great. I work the lunch shift (usually 10-1) everyday and recently started delivering. (Which has turned out to be awesome money wise for me.) We aren't very busy as far as deliveries, but what I do get they tip pretty well. That is all the new news here. Here are a few pictures from our Zoo trip.

Michael with the cement Penguins

Luckily I already found my prince:)

Michael and the Camels

Just the two of us

3 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

RAFFI??? alright!? we listened to him the WHOLE way across country a few weeks ago. it burned a hole in my head.

Robbi and Emily 4-ever said...

Looks like fun! We miss you guys! When are you heading back this way?!?!?

Tiffani said...

How fun! Glad you could enjoy the your time there and do more than just work, work, work! It is nice to get out and enjoy the summer! Hope you guys had a fun 4th!