8.20.2009

Disney Movies

This post is for my family to use. (or I guess anyone) This way I can keep everyone up to date. :)

Disney Movies I Want:
Dumbo
Cinderella
Lady & the Tramp
101 Dalmations
Oliver & Company
Aladdin
Homeward Bound
Holes
The Incredibles
Cars
Meet the Robinsons
Up
Wall E

Other Disney Movies That Would Be Fun To Have:
Pete's Dragon
The Santa Clause
The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 3
Mighty Joe Young
The Kid
Remember the Titans
Princess Diaries
Tuck Everlasting
Pirates
Pirates 2
Pirates 3
Freaky Friday
Chronicles of Narnia
Chronicles, Prince Caspian
Glory Road
National Treasure
National Treasure 2
Enchanted

Disney Movies I Own:
A Bugs Life
The Aristocats
Bambi
Bambi 2
Beauty and the Beast

Brother Bear
The Emperors New Groove
Finding Nemo
The Fox and the Hound
The Great Mouse Detective
Hercules
The Jungle Book
Lion King
Lion King 1 1/2
Lion King 2
Little Mermaid
Lizzie McGuire Movie
Mary Poppins
Monsters Inc
Mulan
Muppets Christmas Carol
The Newsies
Peter Pan
Pixar Short Films
Pocahontas
Ratatouille
The Rescuers
The Rescuers Down Under
Robin Hood
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
The Sword and the Stone
Tangled
Tarzan
Toy Story
Toy Story 2

4 comments:

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Man- I wish I had you for Christmas- you are easy as pie. I hate when they say, "I don't care, get whatever and I'll love it." Yeah right, you aren't going to love my nose hair trimmer- cause that's what I'll get to anyone who says that.

Karen said...

So is this your Christmas wish list, birthday wish list, both or neither. Do you want them all new or would used work?

Harris Family said...

Its for anything. Fara just wanted me to give her the list and i figured i would put it on here for everyone. Then, when i get one of them i will just take it off.

Robbi and Emily 4-ever said...

YAY! You are back!!! Can't wait to see you guys! You'll have to come up and check out our new house in Lehi!