2.22.2010

A Few More Projects . . .

Sorry for the short post and lack of an up date. But here is what I've got . . . I have been struggling a little with color. I find it hard to "find" images that I like and want to capture in the assignment color theory. Here are a few of my recent assignments for both Color and Portraiture . . .

Life & Death

Warm/Cool (but more warm:))

I think I am slowly getting better at this:) My image of Michael got put up on the wall, so that's wonderful (only the "best" get to be hung up on the wall). As for my picture of Allie, my teacher asked me to give him a copy so that he could use it as an example of "Perfect skin tones and retouching". He hasn't hung any from that critique yet, but I assume it will make it up as well. Things have been going pretty well for me:)

Michael - Low Key Male

Allie - Beauty Retouching

2 comments:

The Mounts said...

hey!!! Would you be willing to take some pictures of my kids and my sisters little girl? we want to surprise my mom with new photos? Let me know if you can!!! Thanks!

The Mounts said...

Anytime would be great! We are pretty open, they are here for about a month. But we want to give my mom the gift before they leave. Just let me know when is the best for you and we can go from there!