5.24.2010

Happy News . . .

For those of you who haven't already heard . . . I'm Pregnant! Michael and I are expecting our first baby on December 14th:) We are both very excited and happy to start our family.

I have been trying to catch up with everything else (posting wise) before I got to this news, but its taking longer then necessary to get my pictures to upload. So, I quit that idea and decided to just post it anyways.

We wanted to call all of our close friends and family to tell them personally, but that task became overwhelming. So, please forgive us if you didn't get a call. We love you all and are excited to share our news with you.

5 comments:

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!!

The Mounts said...

Congratulations you guys!!! We are really happy for you!!! Love and miss you!!!

gwen said...

Yay for you guys! We are so excited!

J.M. said...

Blade. Cordelia.

Kate said...

Congrats! That is great news. Hope all goes well!