6.22.2010

Baby Bump at 15 Weeks . . .

Michael and I went shopping at the Howell outlets this last weekend in hopes of finding his some good quality Polo's for Michael, as well as, finding some Maternity clothes for me. I am finally at the point that I just don't want to wear my normal clothes anymore. My shirts are too tight and unflattering, and my pants/shorts are NOT comfortable and put pressure on my stomach.

Luckily, we were successful. This is me at 15 weeks in one of my new Maternity dresses. The baby bump has started.

5 comments:

Trent and Amelia said...

Oh Aubry! You are too cute! I love your new dress :) And I loved your last post, it was so fun reading about how excited you and Michael are about your new baby! I am so happy for you guys, babies are so much fun!

dantzel said...

Oh cute! I'm impressed that you found a dress at all, and this one looks pretty comfy AND cute, so you get super bonus points for that. But I especially love the little baby bump. It's happy. :D

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Love it!

Johnson Family said...

You look great! What an exciting time for you!!

Harris Family said...

Oh my baby is going to have a baby! You are adorable-and I LOVE that dress. If I ever decide to get pregnant again I'll have to borrow it.