10.31.2010

the festivities . . .


For Family Night last Monday, Michael and I got together with some friends (Jason & Katie) and carved us some pumpkins:) I did the one on the left, and Michael carved the other two. Tinkerbell is a baby pumpkin in honor of our coming little one. We both hadn't carved one in a few years so it was nice to do one this year and get into the spirit of Halloween, especially since we got to do it with friends. Thanks Jason and Katie for the invite!!

So, though we failed to dress up for any parties or do much of anything else . . . we did carve pumpkins! Oh, and made delicious caramel apples!!!

Our Finished Product(s) . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you don't mind that I just blog stalked you and then stole your picture of the pumpkins for my blog. Thanks for coming over!! :)

Harris Family said...

Sweet pumpkins! NExt year we plan on carving some wicked awesome pumpkins.