12.06.2010

She's Here . . .

Jada Monet Jensen
Born: December 3, 2010
Time: 11:56pm
Weight: 8lbs 6ozs
Length: 20.5 inches
Condition: PERFECT :)

Here are some pictures from right after her birth. We are so excited and happy to have her in our life. Story and further information to come later:)

PICTURES COURTESY OF RACHEL CALL PHOTOGRAPHY

(seconds after her birth)








(Michael holding his little girl for the first time)






(my mom holding Jada soon after birth)




(checking her temperature)


(proud grandma)




(all cleaned off)




(checking out Mom)








(tired after a long day)


(our family)

9 comments:

Trent and Amelia said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations! I love all the yawning, too cute. I cant wait to hear her story and see more pictures :) (20.5 inches, right?)

Aubry Tucker said...

haha. Yeah, thanks for the correction, i meant 20.5 inches

Andrea Cerveny said...

She's so cute! Congratulations, and I can't wait to meet her in person :)

{lizzythebotanist} said...

congrats! she's beautiful. can't wait to hear all the details...

Briana Weir said...

Wow, she really is beautiful! I can see you in her. maybe it's the mouth? Nate thinks that is silly but I really see it! CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you guys!

naomi said...

Wow, look how alert she is! And a pretty big baby too! Well done

Esther said...

I stumbles onto your page and saw that your new journal entry, I just wanted to say Congrats! She's beautiful! :3

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

I am so excited to see her in a week! We are purging our house of any dust, dirt, or germs for the big occassion... well, at least trying out best. What a doll!

Tersa said...

Congrats! She's absolutely adorable. Hope to meet her soon.