2.01.2011

Jada's Blessing


Michael blessed Jada in church on January 2nd. It was so nice to have all of his side of the family there, as well as, my sister Tiffani and her family. With family all over the US, we had quite a turn out. Michael gave Jada a name and a wonderful blessing. It was such a great experience for us both. Jada wore the same dress that I wore when I was blessed over 25 years ago:) Maybe one day when he isn't working from 8AM to 11PM he can write a little about his experience.




The entire Jensen family (Thank you everyone for coming!!)


The Harris family (my sister Tiffani, Ryan, Carson & Halli) with us and baby Jada on her blessing day. (Thanks for coming!!)



Halli and her favorite uncle . . . Mike-er (Michael)

(For those of you who are not familiar with our church and beliefs I would be happy to explain and answer any questions.)

3 comments:

The Mounts said...

She is sooooooo beautiful!!! I think baby Jackson might have a little girlfriend already! :)

Aubry Tucker said...

I would be happy with that! One more way to get us into the Mount family:)

Harris Family said...

That photo of halli and miker is so cute. The photo of me however, not so cute. The table photos turned out great. I'm so glad we were able to make it for her blessing. We had a fun time hanging out with y'all.