4.30.2011

The Call

My baby brother Ryan got his mission call. Ryan will be serving a 2 year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Provo, Utah, MTC (Missionary Training Center) referral center. He will leave on July 13th, 2011. We are so excited for you, Ryan. Congratulations! We know you will do great.

Thanks to technology, Ryan was able to open his call with everyone there (most via web cam). All 23 of us! I think that's got to be a web chat record of some sort.



4 comments:

Carly said...

I've been excited to hear the news. Hoping to come to the farewell (or whatever they refer to it now). Yeah for Ryan. It makes me feel kind of old though...

Dantzel said...

The web chat pics are pretty funny (just funny to see all of us like that). :D Good pics, though!

Michael said...

way to go!

Tiffani Harris said...

Haha love the photos with all of us in there...thanks for making me feel more like I was there :)