5.02.2011

Jada's First Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!

Michael, Jada and I were able to spend Easter with my parents, Lindsey, Kenny & Ryan. We had a wonderful time on Saturday searching for our baskets and plastic eggs. (Yes, I convinced the Easter Bunny that Michael & I still needed a basket:) I am not ready to grow up quite yet.) Thank You Mr. Easter Bunny! We loved it all. And what Easter would be complete without a Family Photo Session.

We also had a great Sunday attending church and focusing our attention on the real meaning of Easter, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his resurrection. I am grateful for his love and the knowledge I have that he lives!


Jada checking out her new little friends. She loves them!



Jada with her basket of goods: 2 books, 3 beanie friends & some Rice Cereal.



Michael reading Jada one of her new favorite book: That's Not My Tiger

3 comments:

Dantzel said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! Pretty much every time I see new pics of Jada I wish I could hold her and kiss one of those cute cheeks. :)

Glad you had a good easter and graduation!

Michael said...

Aubry, you're a blogging machine!!! Everything looks so great and you truly are the best.

Tiffani Harris said...

These photos are all so cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner to your blog...Jada's little feet are oh so cute!!! You and Michael have cute feet too, but hers next to yours is just so cute!