6.06.2011

It begins . . .

I can't take it anymore. I hate my body and I NEED to get off this baby weight. It's time to get in shape. Today starts Michael and I's new workout and diet plan. I know this is going to be difficult, especially since I HATE working out and I love sugar, but it must be done. (I'm hoping if I tell and commit to the world that I am doing this it will work.) We just got back from a trip to the grocery store. No more junk and counting my calories. Here's to getting in shape! May the force be with me.

3 comments:

Natania and Brady said...

Good luck! You will do so great! By the time August comes around, you'll have a rockin' body and I'll still be lumpy. But then I'll use you as inspiration to get myself back in shape! :)

Michael said...

WAY TO GO BABE! you're an inspiration to all of us.... meaning me and jada. haha

Tiffani Harris said...

You're gonna be looking Turbo Hot when this is over! Keep up the hard work.