7.03.2011

Stadium of Fire

After 7 months, Michael and I were finally able to go out on a "real" date again. We have been out a few times (without Jada) to attend the temple, run quick errands to the store, etc. But, had yet to be on a real night out without our little cutie.

Well last Saturday, my sister Lindsey and her husband Kenny kindly agreed to watch Jada so that Michael and I could go to the Stadium of Fire. Long story short, we LOVED it. It was so nice to have some time to ourselves and to be patriotic:) We both really enjoyed listening to David Archuleta and Brad Paisley. Our favorite thing about the night was listening to David sing the National Anthem while fireworks went off and the planes flew over. I got goosebumps. I am so grateful to live in America and for all of the freedoms we have. The whole evening was wonderful. I hope we get to go again next year! (hint, hint)



David Archuleta


Brad Paisley


Some of my favorite Firework shots . . .






1 comment:

Dantzel said...

ummmm...AWESOME! That sounds like an amazing night--what lucky ducks you are!