As mentioned below, Jada and I had the chance to fly out to Kansas to visit my sister, Tiffani and her adorable family (Ryan, Carson, Halli, and their newest addition, baby Bentley).
Jada and I got to spend 2 fun filled weeks with them and loved every minute. Many eventful things happened during our stay:
* Carson started Kindergarten
* Jada learned to climb up stairs
* We were able to attend Bentley's baby blessing
* Tiffani and I had a girls night out and went to see the movie "The Help"
* Jada learned to feed herself Cheerios and other small finger foods
* I was able to take TONS of pictures of Bentley and Family pictures for the Harris'
* Jada learned to pull herself up
* I got to make the traditional Muddy Buddies for Carson's 1st day of school after school snack:)
* Carson and Halli got a new pool (slide included)
* Tiffani and I had sewing nights and made bibs for Jada, "little man" ties, and flag banners for our nurseries.
* Jada gave kisses for the first time (to me). Unfortunately for me, after day 1, no more kisses for Mommy, only baby Bentley.
* Jada got to go to the library for the first time
Lots of other things happened, but those are just a few of the bigger events. Jada and I loved our stay. Jada loved playing with Carson, Halli, and especially Bentley whenever she could.
Thanks Tiffani and Ryan for letting us come be your house guests for a few weeks. We loved it so much! Cant wait to do it again. And thank you Michael for letting us go too. We sure missed you!
A few photo's for our adventures:
We love you Harris Family and cant wait to see you in December!