10.31.2011

FREE photo session

Dear Family, Friends, and Friends of Friends,

I am currently working on my portfolio of infants and newborns for my photography website and am in need of some cute babies! (Specifically newborns, but all infants would be great!)

To help me in my efforts, I am currently offering a FREE photo session for any newborns and infants in the area who are willing to come to my home. 2 free digital images are included in the free session. Additional images can be purchased for $10 an image.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please give me a call at 248-238-7304. This is a limited time offer so don't pass it up. Spread the word!

Thanks!
Aubry

*** My photo blog is a work in progress, so for examples of my work, please see my Tucker Photography page on Facebook.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

sign me up! (just kidding, not quite yet)

Aly said...

isla can model for you! ha :)