5.01.2012

Graduation


After years of hard work, Michael received his Bachelors degree in Accountancy AND his Masters of Accountancy. I am so grateful for all of his hard work and all that he does for our family. You are the best babe! Way to rock your last semester!

Luckily for us, Michael's parents were able to fly in from Michigan to be there for his big day, and my parents were able to come down as well. We had a few fun filled days of celebration! It was so great to have our parents both here and to celebrate Michael's accomplishments with family and friends. Thank you everyone for coming!!

Entertaining Jada during the graduation ceremonies

Our tired little girl:)



 Saved by the iPad (Thanks Poppi!)


 The Graduates: Michael and his sister, Becca


Michael, Becca, Mom & Dad


The hood

Michael, Becca, and her roommate Katie

Our family

Mom & Dad J, Michael, Becca, Jada, and me


Maimi (my mom) and Jada:)

 Another family photo after Michael's Convocation


My Mom and Dad, me, Jada, and Michael

Hooray!

Daddy and Jada

Sweet gown:)


Michael and his Mom

Master Michael!

No comments: