7.30.2012

I LOVE Surprises!!

Last week on Pioneer Day, Michael surprised me with an exciting date. I had no idea we were even going out, that's how surprised I was:)

We first met Kate & Cody at the mall. Michael tried to pretend like it was totally coincidental, actually they all did, but I wasn't fooled. After meeting up with them we headed to the Scera outdoor theater. I will admit, I was sure we were all going to see The Dark Knight Rises since Michael had been trying to convince me that we needed to go to the midnight showing and we had yet to see it . . . but I was wrong. 

Michael surprised me with tickets to see Rodney Atkins in concert! (For those of you who don't know who he is, he is a country singer. See here for a newer hit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R9GrGheMRw or here for an older one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYUns2YQik Needless to say it was awesome. We had a great time at the concert and a great with with the Leishman's! 

Thank you Michael for the awesome surprise; and thank you Kate and Cody for being a part of it. You are all the best!

Here are a few picture from that evening:






1 comment:

Michael said...

Yea yEA!~ that was a fun night