8.01.2012

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, Kate was kind enough to throw me and baby shower for our little boy. My sister Lindsey helped with the decorations and my mom helped with the food. We had a good turn out and a great time.

The food was delicious, the decorations awesome, the games were fun, and a good number of my friends were able to come which is always a plus:) Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating our little boy with us. We are very excited!

Thank you Kate, Lindsey and Mom for everything. We REALLY appreciate everything you did and do for us!

A few pictures from the party:

The food table: including the amazing food and the awesome backdrop that Lindsey made and other sweet decor


Kate and my Mom getting some grub


Playing some games



Me, Kate & Becca


Everyone who came (minus Lindsey who was nice enough to take all the pictures for me)


Cute baby Liam


Jada was pretty stoked about this blanket that my Mom made for her baby brother


Jada after the shower with Maimi and Poppi


No comments: