8.16.2012

Hansen Family Reunion

A few weeks ago, Michael, Jada and I had the opportunity to attend the Hansen Family Reunion (my mom's side of the family)! As a bonus, my brother Rhet flew in with his daughters Alexis and Daisy, and of course, my mom came too! We had a wonderful time in Hanna, Utah, seeing our extended family and being able to catch up with them while doing fun things.

Our days included eating lots of delicious food, playing games, playing in the river, racing zucchini boats, sleeping in cabins, playing horseshoes, making s'mores, having programs around the campfire, playing charades, riding horses, playing basketball, blowing bubbles, and much more. We enjoyed every minute. Jada just loved playing with her cousins and being outsides all day:)

We loved being able to see our family and especially loved having Rhet, Alexis and Daisy there too! We missed everyone who couldn't make it and hope to see them soon!

Some pictures from our weekend (in no particular order) . . .

 Almost everyone around the campfire


 Bubble time . . . 
Michael: "I think I blew more bubbles in those 3 days then the rest of my life combined."




This is what I get when I ask Jada to say "cheese" :)
 

While in Hanna, Jada learned to blow bubbles all by herself!
 


 Lexi, Daisy & Rhet riding the horses
 




Pheobe and Great Grandma Hansen
 

Horseshoes
 

Playing in the river/puddles . . . another one of Jada's favorite things to do
 


Zucchini boat race. Congrats Richard on the win!
 




Family Photos:

 My mom with her siblings and mother.
(Doug, Paula, Karen(mom), Larry, and Grandma)
 

Barbara, Larry, Paula, Karen, Doug, & Leroy



No comments: