2.03.2013

Tucker's Crib Makeover

While Fara was here, we also refinished Tucker's crib and changing table! (as previously mentioned in Jada's Bedroom Makeover Post) Not to gloat or anything but . . . it looks awesome! I can't thank you enough, Fara, for all your help and hard work. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all the changes!

Once again I failed to do a before . . . so this will have to do:)
Jada showing off the BEFORE crib color (what a cutie)
 

And the AFTER. Man it's awesome!
(Tucker also got some cute new "boy" bedding)




Now that the crib is refinished with matching changing table, Tucker finally has his own room. He is no longer in our room with us, which has been wonderful:) My project for the next few months is to figure out how I want to decorate and redo his room so he has an awesome room like Jada . . . I'm open to any suggestions and ideas!

No comments: