8.26.2013

Children's Museum of Atlanta

Last week my friend Candice and I took our kids downtown to the Children's Museum of Atlanta. I saw a Groupon for it a few weeks ago and thought it sounded like something Jada and Laura, Candice's daughter, would love. I was right. Jada and Laura LOVED everything about it. Laura ran from one thing to the next unable to stop and play in one place for long because of all the options. There was so much for them to explore and do. I think they could have stayed all day.

I wasn't able to get a ton of pictures since I was trying to watch Tucker at the same time, but I did managed to get a few of the children enjoying the museum. Tucker and Jada both had a great time, as did Laura and Annie . . . I am thinking of getting a pass. We shall see.

 Painting on the walls
 





Playing in the sand




Arts and crafts
 

Jada and Tucker's most favorite section . . . the grocery store/food/truck/carts
 






This is where I discovered that Tucker loves to walk while pushing things. He LOVED the cart and enjoyed pushing it all over. He was so proud of himself.
 


We can't wait to go back! Maybe next time Dad can come too.

No comments: