Our little boy is turning into a toddler! I can't believe how quickly he is learning and growing. I feel like it was just last week that I was holding him all day and not getting any sleep. Tucker continues to surprise us day after day. He has already said a few words and is getting so close to walking. I am excited to plan a fun first birthday celebration.
As of August 14th, Tucker:
* learned to sign "more"
* has 5 teeth (he cut 4 this month)!
* got his first 3 freckles
* has started dancing to music
* loves dumping out the Lego bucket over and over
* is known as "Tornado Tucker" by myself. He loves making one mess after another
* has learned to walk along furniture
* loves grapes and go go squeezes
* has taken 3 steps on his own!
* learned to click his tongue
* is sleeping well (bed at 6:30PM, eat at 5, up between 7:30-8:30AM)
* loves to play cars with Jada
* has switched to crawling "normally" more regularly
* loves to walk around using his walker
* has learned to clap
* said more
* successfully chased a huge cockroach and caught it (eeewwwww)
* learned to walk only holding 1 of our hands
* loves giving kisses to Mom and Dad spontaneously
* said Mom and Dad
* has started to really enjoy playing on his own and is doing a great job entertain himself
* loves loves loves to play with his sister
* loves playing with the magnets on the fridge
* likes to crawl into the pantry and take everything off the shelf
* is doing much better about taking decent regular naps
* loves to smile at people and wave hello or goodbye
* loves to cuddle and randomly snuggles me during the day
* is very ticklish and easy to make laugh