12.09.2013

Baby Shower

In December my friend Candice and I threw a baby shower for a friend of ours, Katelyn. She was pregnant with her first baby, a boy, and we were so excited to plan a shower for her.


I decided early on that I wanted to do a nautical/sailboat themed shower. Candice was nice enough to go along with my idea and we worked together to create, what we hoped would be, a cute and fun baby shower. This was the first shower I have ever throw, and I really enjoyed doing it. We had fun thinking of fun ideas and decorations to go with our theme.

It all came together so well! We loved how it all turned out and Katelyn loved it as well (which is what was most important). We had a good turn out and everything was perfect.

Food: We decided to do a sweet crepe bar with lots of fixin's and a breakfast quiche









Diaper Cake


 Decor: Nautical 
(Ironically Tucker's room is Nautical/Beach themed so we used a few of his decorations)







The Festivities: eating and presents







Sweet Annie


Thank you Candice for all of your help! I couldn't have done it without you. And thank you to everyone who came and made it a special day for Katelyn.

No comments: