4.06.2015

Easter Sunday


I can't remember the last time that Easter and General Conference were on the same Sunday, but I loved it. It was so nice to have some extra focus on our Savior, Jesus Christ, We sure loved listening to all the sessions and Saturday and Sunday.

I am so grateful for my Savior, and for the knowledge that He paid for my sins and that because of him and his Atonement in Gethsemane, I can repent of my sins and can be forgive. Because of him, I can live with my Heavenly Father, Jesus, and family forever. Because he died for me on Calvary, there is life after death and I have the opportunity to be with my family forever. I know he lives. I love him, and will strive to always serve him.

I feel so blessed this Easter Sunday! I love my family so much. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have. I am grateful that Christ's church is on the earth today. I am grateful for our living prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I sustain him and all of the general authorizes and other leaders of our church. I am grateful for my testimony of this gospel. He lives!


No comments: