5.31.2015

Activity Days Tea Party

My current calling in our ward is an Activity Days leader. Last year my companion and I started the tradition of a Mother/Daughter Tea Party to celebrate our moms in May. (don't worry it is just herbal tea) Well this year we kept that tradition going.

(photo credit to Darleen)

It was a lot of work, but it was a lot of fun. Thank you everyone for helping with the food, and thank you Darleen for letting us use your beautiful home. It was perfect.

THE SET UP
TABLE 1




TABLE 2






THE SPREAD




THE GIRLS
unfortunately this is the only one I got of all of them together . . . better luck next time


(thank you Darleen for the photo!)


at least I got these:)






THE MOMMAS (and leaders)








THE GIRLS & THEIR MOMS








THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COMING!
we missed those who couldn't make it. next year!

No comments: