5.20.2015

Happy Mother's Day to Me:)


 I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother, and for the wonderful spirits that have been entrusted to me. I love my little Jada Bug, Mr. T, and Memphis and am so thankful for their love and patience with me as I learn how to be a better mother and teacher.

I am grateful for all of the lessons they have taught me. I am grateful for all the ups and downs that have made me the person I am today. Every day isn't easy, but it is always worth it. I love their cute personalities and love watching them grow and learn. They always brighten my day with the silly things they say and do.

I am also so grateful for my wondering mother who taught me how to be the mom I am today. All the good qualities I possess were learned from her and my dad. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful example for a mom. She is always so thoughtful and giving. No words I say can do her justice. I love you mom and am so thankful for you.




Happy Mother's Day to all the women in the world

No comments: