2.04.2016

KISS lashes


I tried out my complimentary KISS pTrue Volume National Plump Posh lashes today for the first time and I LOVE THEM! I am not going to lie, I have been putting off trying them because I was nervous about the application process . . . and because I was trying to hold out for a date night or something. But, it didn't happen. So, I decided just to do it today!

The application process was WAY easier than I anticipated. It was not a big deal at all. You put the KISS lash glue on, put them in place, and give the a little push to secure then. Done. I love them. It's fun to have long lashes:) I will definitely use them again and would consider buying some for future occasions. Try them out!

P.S. Please ignore the awful picture . . . I am not a photogenic person:/

No comments: