11.26.2016

Michael's 31st Birthday


Poor Michael never gets his birthday properly documented. I was feeling a bit guilty about it, and have realized I need to do better. I am usually busy planning the day and making sure I am doing as much as possible to make it special, that I forget to take pictures! Luckily for me, Michael doesn't care. He never expects anything for himself and is always looking out of others. He is the best.

This year since his birthday fell while we were in Charleston, we took the opportunity to use our free babysitters and spent the day together. We started our day off with a fun trip to the outlet mall. Michael got tons of new work clothes and a new suit. He was pretty excited about not only the awesome deals we found at Brooks Brothers, but the fact that they had a ton of shirts he loved. Usually those two don't go together.

We had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wing, shopped until we dropped, and just enjoyed each others company kid free. It really was an awesome day.

We ended the evening with Michael's favorite cake, OBB's Carrot Cake Supreme, and fun with the family. It was perfect.

No comments: