Our little guy is 12 months old! I honestly can't believe that it has been a year. Time has flown by.
The past year has been amazing! Memphis is the best baby. We love him so much. I can't imagine our life without his infection smile and sweet personality. We love you Memphis Boo Boo!
Let's start with his 11th month . . .
* weights 23.5 pounds
* is about 31.75 inches tall
* has started saying "mama" more often . . . but still not a ton
* learned to nod his head "yes"
* got his 7th tooth (his bottom left from the middle)
* took his first ride on a swing and loved it
* sat on Santa's lap for the first, and second, time
* has started waving "hi" and "bye"
* went on your first hike
* loves drinking from a sippy cup and likes milk. Hooray!
* went to the Georgia Aquarium for the first time
* celebrated your first Thanksgiving
* was able to meet his Aunt Kimberly, Uncle Ben, and cousins, David, Eric & Luke
* can say "hi" and "bye", and "ah oh"
* has started "singing" to music
* went to a bowling alley for the first time
* has started dancing
* went and visited Dad at work for the first time
* is sleeping through the night
* visited Charleston, SC, for the first time and got to meet his Uncle Rhet, Aunt Jessica, and cousins, Alexis, Daisy, Colby, and Ben
* has received the nickname Memphis Boo Boo
First time at the Georgia Aquarium
Christmas jammies from Gramma J
First time to Chuck E Cheese
Reading with Jada
Family hike to the Sope Creek Ruins
Visiting Dad at work
First time on a swing
First time bowling
Fun at the park
Your new favorite past time
Just getting yourself some breakfast
Some outtakes from your 11 month shoot
As of January 21st, 2016, Memphis . . .
* weights 24 pounds 2 ounces (above the 88th percentile)
* is 32.5 inches tall (still over the 100th percentile)
* has started talking more and more and can say, "thank you", "whoa", "oh no", "ball", "mama", "Jada", "Daddy O", and "pop"
* tried Pop Rocks for the first time and thought it was the coolest thing
* is walking! He took his first steps on December 27th and has taken more and more every day. He can now walk from couch to couch, or across the kitchen. He is getting pretty good!
* got his 8th tooth
* celebrated his first Christmas and got to meet all of the Tucker family
* loves playing with Tucker and Jada
* still eats like a champ and seems to always be hungry
* sleeps through the night and takes great naps
* loves his muslin blankets and has picked those as his special blanket
* has started screaming and screeching at Jada and Tucker when they bug him, touch him, take his toys, or do anything he doesn't like
* loves reading "Wiggly Jiggle Dinosaur" and "Peek A Who?" with daddy
* has turned into destruction man and enjoys making messes. He makes a good mess in one place, then moves to the next. He especially loves taking all the DVDs off the shelf and dumping out the Lego bucket
* enjoys being outside
* likes getting out of the house and running errands (at least for awhile)
* loves playing with the kids tool bench and tools
* went to the Children's Museum for the 1st time
* really loves his Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Kenny
* is the sweetest, happiest little guy, who melts our hearts!
My little Valentines
Memphis with his best buds
Gingerbread houses and Poop Rocks
Rub a dub dub
Fun walks in Charleston
Your 12 month outtakes
Opps, a little spill
WE LOVE YOU MEMPHIS BOO BOO!