5.20.2017

Lindsey's Graduation

I thought I would give a little shout out on my blog, to my little sister, Lindsey. On May 9th, she graduated from Georgia State, WOOHOO! Luckily for us, that meant my parents came into town to visit and to attend her graduation.


It was so fun to be able to see them, and most of all, to be able to attend my sisters graduation. After taking years off while her husband went through Law School, it was her time to finally finish, and I couldn't be more happy for her. I know this is something that was really important to her, and something she really wanted to do. Way to go Lindsey! I can't wait to see what your future holds. You are one talented artist! If anyone is interested in seeing and/or buying her work you can visit her website at www.lindseytbentley.com

She is amazing so go check it out!








No comments: